I never expected to take such a long hiatus, but here we are. I haven’t taken the time to write in so long and today for some reason I had an urge to get back to it! So with that being said, get ready to see more blog posts all about life now and what’s new in our lives. There have been quite a few new things that have occurred since I last sat down to write.
- We bought a house and Praise the Lord we found it when we did, because the housing market currently is a fiasco. I feel for people trying to buy and even those who are trying to sell right now. When the world kind of halted back in 2020 due to Covid, the hubby and I had to make some decisions about housing as we were coming up on either renewing our contract with our rental or finding something else in about a months time. But God is so good- we found the perfect place and the story is pretty remarkable! More to come.
- God was at work! So much growth has happened in my life over the last 3 years and I can not wait to share some of the things God has helped me overcome and the miracles at work in our lives! One of those BIG things was the BIGGEST, MOST AMAZING NEWS- We were pregnant with a miracle baby! This story will forever be one of my favorites and I can not wait to share it with you!
- And the BEST DAY EVER… September 13, 2021 our beautiful baby girl entered the world and we became parents! Birth story coming soon!
- NOW we are parents and I’ve been going through the trenches that is “postpartum” or the ”fourth trimester.” There are so many things that I have learned and things I want to share with the newly expecting momma ( including what I packed for the hospital, coming home, favorite items for momma and baby, and the healing journey of postpartum, encouragement )all the way to the postpartum momma!
- And teacher life… I ended up transitioning from just being a middle school orchestra teacher to teaching at a different middle school in the area and becoming a high school instructor. There is LOTS I could share about teaching through a pandemic, but honestly there wasn’t a lot of really positive things to share, hence the silence for the most part. But God is moving again in our lives and I can not wait to see what He has in store as I step into a BIG CHANGE for this next season of life. I said goodbye to teaching for a year to be a SAHM (Stay at home mom) to my beautiful baby girl, Peyton. This is HUGE because I had sworn to never be a SAHM. More to come on this transition and things I’m learning along the way.
I can not wait to start sharing all of the items above with you all and my hope is that I can help other women and mommas along the way. Along with all the informative posts that will be coming, be on the look out for some fun posts filled with recipes, meal planning, home decor, tips/ tricks for living a healthy, energized life, things I’ve been loving posts ( bringing it back, baby), boss babe highlights, and maybe even some fashion or style posts.
So excited to be back and sharing with you! Make sure to subscribe so you don’t miss any of the posts coming! 🙂
Keep being a light!