So everyone else and their mother is currently shopping the Nordstrom sale or #NSALE and while I really love a lot of what I’m seeing, I don’t have hundreds of dollars to spend on only a few items! Yes, many of the items are discounted and about 50% off, but it’s still a little pricey for me. Anywho there are more sales around the bend like the Amazon Prime Day. So here’s all the info you need to shop and get some amazing deals.
When: Monday, July 16 starting at 2pm cst and it will be going for 36 hours!!!
Ends: 36 hours later on Wednesday, July 18 at 2pm cst
What: ( In case you have no idea what this is)… This is pretty much Amazon’s “Black Friday in July.” More than a million products will be discounted, but not all at the same time, so you will have to make sure you watch for the products you want. Some will be available only during certain times or hours.
Who can participate: Only those that are AMAZON PRIME subscribers, so SIGN UP!!!!
Not a Prime member yet???! No worries. You can join prime today and get a FREE 30-day trial….
If you’re a student, you can get 6 months of FREE usage… Sign up below!
Here’s how: Click the pic above or follow the steps below!
- sign in to your account on amazon.com
- select the profile icon in the banner at the top
- scroll down to select PRIME membership
- tap and click “Start your free trial.”
- Done and Enjoy shopping!
Once you sign up, Prime is about $10 a month ( if you subscribe annually) and offers free 2-day shipping on many items and access to the Prime Video service. AND if you’re a big reader, you can read a whole bunch of free KINDLE books.
From July 11 to July 17, if you’re a Prime Member and purchase an item at Whole Foods for at least $10, you’ll get a $10 credit to use on Amazon during Prime Day only. During that period of time, you’ll also be able to get discounted items at Whole Foods.
Things to do before the day of:
- Sign up for your PRIME membership right away!!!
- Make a list of the items you are needing or wanting.
- Make a list of gifts you can purchase for birthdays, anniversaries, or even Christmas ( maybe you can get all your Christmas shopping out of the way).
- Figure out your budget. What are you willing to spend on items? What is your overall budget?
- Create a list of household items you need or want to stock up on like laundry detergent, dish soap, etc.
- Create a list of supplies you want or need for your job or business- stock up now!
- Start creating that shopping list and wish list on Amazon Prime
- Set up deal alerts for particular products: Install the Amazon Shopping app for Iphone or Android so you can get instant notifications.
Prime Day 2018- things to do:
- Start shopping!!!
- Select the items that will sell out the quickest and purchase them right away! Every order ships FREE!!!
Early Prime Day deals available NOW
The Echo Show for $130. Thats a full $100 off the regular price and the biggest discount to date.
CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE LINKS!
Prime Day Sales!!! Snag the best deals!
*By clicking on any of these pics and purchasing, I may get a small compensation or commission.
There are so many items to shop and why not shop from a comfy spot in your home and get great deals! There are a ton of great deals going on right now and there will be WAY more starting Monday! Don’t miss out… become a PRIME member now to save BIG!