Wow! Thanks so much for tagging me for this award, don’tgiveajam.com– I absolutely love your blog and this fun award blog post! It was fun getting to know you a little better through your fun answers. I haven’t done one of these posts in a while so I was excited when I got nominated! Thanks so much, girl!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave to you
- Nominate 11 bloggers who deserve the award
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer
- Let them know they’ve been nominated!
Facts about me!
- I absolutely love breakfast food and could probably eat it all day long
- I love musicals, and I love listening to them on repeat! My favorite soundtrack currently is “The Greatest Showman!”
- The first time I ever colored my hair, I was 24 years old. I now have dark black underneath and rosegold throughout!
- I love hats and would wear them every day if I could
- I absolutely love the Hallmark Channel and yes, I do love watching all the super sappy love movies
- I am loving the denim trend!
- My closet is more than half filled with black items and I love it!
- I love Chick-fil-a Ice-dream Cones
- Candles are my favorite
- I take my coffee with lots of cream
- I love chips and salsa
- Coffee or tea? Definitely coffee, unless I’m sick, then lots of tea
- What is the best concert you’ve been to? that’s a hard one- but probably Taylor Swift
- Fruits or vegetables? Fruits
- What is your absolute favorite comfort food? hmmm chocolate, pizza, and wine?
- Appetizer or dessert? Appetizers!
- If you had to wear the same outfit everyday, what would it be? Jeans, a t-shirt, a hat and my slip on shoes.
- Morning person or night owl? night
- Does your morning skincare routine vary from nighttime? sometimes, depends on if I actually wash my face at night ;0
- TV shows or movies? T.V.
- What do you pick out first when choosing an outfit? The top
- Breakfast or brunch? Brunch with Mimosas
- Do you have a nick name and how’d you get it?
- Dog or cat?
- Panera or McCalisters?
- Sweet tea, Un-sweet tea, or Long Island Ice tea?
- Twitter or Instagram?
- Favorite store?
- Online or in-store?
- Favorite shoe or shoes?
- Dream Vacation?
- Favorite beauty product?
- Favorite Movie?
If I nominated you and this is not your thing- no problem, just sharing the love!But If you choose to write a post, I will be super excited to read your answers and see who you tag!
Til Nextime, Erin Ruscel
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
What Easter means to me and my Easter Outfit!
9 thoughts on “And The Liebster Award goes to… !”
Thanks so much for the love! I loved reading your answers and learning more about you!
You are so welcome! I have absolutely loved reading your blog posts and I am going to try and get back on soon to comment on the last couple- just haven’t had the time. And thanks so much for commenting- glad you enjoyed the post! Can’t wait to learn more about you!
you’re too sweet & it was great getting to know you a bit better as well! breakfast foods are the best foods. also LOL love watching the hallmark channel, especially near the holidays. brunch with mimosas was really the only answer lol, loved this!!
Thanks girl for the awesome shout out and nomination! I love doing these things too- I found some awesome bloggers and I like to help support others! And yes- breakfast is the best! I wish I had more time in the mornings to eat really great things… usually rushing out of the house with coffee and something small. Glad i”m not the only Hallmark lover… hehe! Brunch with mimosas is SO GOOD! Hope you have a fantastic rest of your week! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! 🙂
Congrats, girl! Have you heard the music from The Last Five Years? It’s my favorite musical and it’s amazing. Also, Hallmark Channel is doing 34 new holiday movies this year, so I know where I’ll be in the month of December! I liked reading this – we have so much in common 🙂
Aww thanks so much for commenting! And no, I am going to look it up RIGHT NOW! Love musicals so much! And what?!!! 34 new movies… that’s awesome! I have probably seen all of the movies that come out every year, but I still love them. I will most definitely be watching those in December too!
You should! I like the original Broadway cast, but there was a movie version done a couple years ago with Anna Kendrick and Jeremy Jordan as well (I haven’t listened to that one)
I definitely will listen to that one! Thanks for the suggestion!
Well done! That is a great achievement!