Have you found your NYE outfit yet??!! Whether you’re staying in or going out on the town, you’ll need a New Year’s Eve outfit and I suggest something fun, sparkly and out of your comfort zone! Why not dress up and look fabulous??!! I put together a couple fun looks that I think would be great for this year!
1. The first look is one of my favorite dresses from this winter season, my crushed velvet wrap around dress! This is the perfect dress for going out or going to a fun party!! Look radiant and stylish in this beautiful dress, which can be dressed up more with some fancy sparkly gems, or dressed down a bit, adding a fun choker. I chose to keep it fairly dressy and added a pop of color with a lip stain.
Lip color: Shop here
Dress from Target-Shop here
2. The second look is a little black dress! Ladies, if you don’t have a little black dress, you need one! You will wear it so much and your guy will go crazy!!! I love this sexy little black stretchy dress from Lulu’s and the best thing was the price ( it was under $20) -I just love finding a good deal! I have worn this dress for so many occasions, it is a staple piece! I paired this black dress with my silver pumps, sparkly earrings, and my sparkly bracelets for a little more pizazz!
Black dress:Shop here
Silver pumps: Shop here
My sister made my clutch but here’s a similar one: Shop here
3. The third look is one of my favorites! This small silver strappy dress was found at Forever 21 and can be paired with so many different items to create different looks. I paired this dress with my tall over the knee black boots and kept the jewelry simple, adding my sparkly bracelets and my fun silver tear drop earrings. I think this dress would look absolutely fabulous with a fun fur coat!! May need to get one in the future.
Sparkly clutch: Shop here
4. My fourth look is a little more casual, but still very sexy for a night out! Maybe dresses aren’t your thing… this may be just the perfect look for you! I like this look, but I would rather have paired this dressy blouse with my all leather pants, or some skinny jeans, instead of the pants I used, but this will give you the idea. A sparkly top is great for New Years and this one is comfortable and cute! I found this blouse at Target!!
5. My fifth look is another velvet beauty! Who says you have to go all black, gold and silver for NYE??!! I absolutely love my forest green velvet dress and it would be perfect for a fun night out on the town! So my last look is this green beauty!
Dress: Shop here
Whatever you’re doing, whether your out and about or partying it up in your pj’s, I hope you have the best time!
What are your plans for NYE??? Tell me in the comments! 🙂